Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome to Drawing and Painting art-the blog! READ ME FIRST!

Ok-welcome to blogging for art. I hope many of you have blogged before so this will be natural to you.

Once a week (to start) you will be required to comment on a topic on our blog.
Your comment should be at least one paragrpah and incitful. Please feel free to add appropriate imagry and leave questions for other bloggers.

RULES:



  • Please remember though that this IS NOT facebook-no bashing, nasty comments or rampant swearing will be tollerated.



  • Using perfect grammar is lenienat on a blog BUT- LOLFOTFLMAO too often is annoying and your teacher doesn't speak fluent text



  • You may ad to this blog more often than I require. I will grade the first comment/blog. Please feel free to blog from home, add pictures, etc.

Enjoy blogging! think freely, don't judge harshly, be art-y.

25 comments:

  1. Shmanders Tilluhh =)

    I comment like cody learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. wOw...ur blog iz awesome <3
    ....my name is aleema...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heart your name pah-dee-ya
    carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisie here, makin' a comment. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this working yet?

    Brandon Hage

    ReplyDelete
  6. codylearnnn
    i love shmanders even though she makes fun of my last name

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey
    its alyssa!!!=]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie can bloggggggggg =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey its g-raff; i'm blogging, i feel like such a nerd...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey people ^.^

    -Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the new art on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey. tis carley.
    i comment.
    sup?

    ReplyDelete
  13. where is mary vallon when you need her?

    ReplyDelete
  14. its mikayla!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so recently, alex pardee pretty much has been sucking up my time because i cant stop looking at his watercolor paintings; i just thought i would share that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so yeah, this sucks.......(tina)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i mean seriously, i can't get on my house computer so what the heck am i supposed to do???
    whatever, lol, i'll just remain anon - tina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to see all the posting! Who is Kat Chhroma?
    I'm sorry Tina that you cannot blog all night with us, but I'll give you time to blog in class!

    Thanks for telling us about the artist Katie. I'll check him? out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. CodyLearn
    If I were to own a museum, the artist I would rather deface my museum would be Banksy. Poster boy creates his own artwork out of materials that are already in place but just cuts them up and moves them around. Banksy's work would be better for my musuem because there would be no posters already there for poster boy, and Banksy could probably work better because his praypaint allows him to make artwork more freely into whatever he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I made Feldin Von Weasley a MySpace!
    I bought him a new tank that I will bring Monday and he is swimming around A LOT more.
    I think that he likes his new home! =]
    I even took a picture of him...
    -Katie S

    ReplyDelete